Bernal is always looking for energetic, qualified individuals in engineering, manufacturing and sales.
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Immediate Positions Available:
SALES ENGINEER - The Sales Engineer will report directly to the Vice President of Sales of Bernal LLC. Responsibilities of this position will identify opportunities to grow business within existing accounts, and deal directly with new customers from a solution-based technical sales position. This position will be based from the company's manufacturing and business headquarters in Rochester Hills, Ml.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SALES ENGINEER WILL REQUIRE HIM/HER TO:
- Manage technical sales efforts and critical customer relationships at all levels of assigned accounts.
- Lead growth initiatives for the company through the development and execution of key account strategies and the tactical implementation of the company's major strategic initiatives
- Support ongoing business development efforts.
- Provide Executive Team with market intelligence, including competitor insights and trends, evolving customer needs,
- Manage and supervise the preparation and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs.
- Foster a collaborative and productive working relationship among the sales organization as well as across the organization
- Promote positive relations externally with partners, vendor s, and distributors.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION SUMMARY
The ideal candidate has three or more years of technical solution sales experience calling on a diversified customer base. A focus on manufacturers or supplier of products used within packaging converting operations, or other related converting industries would be helpful. The successful candidate will have an advanced understanding of established sales and marketing processes and systems with a demonstrated track record of results. He/she must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in various stages of the sales and or marketing process. He/she will also be effective not just in executing the broad aspects of Bernal's strategy, but will be able to successfully involve him/herself in the details of monitoring projects. Candidate must quickly understand the "purpose-built" machine market to be able to develop customer proposals.
KEY ATTRIBUTES / SKILLS / ABILITIES
- Knowledge of the die-cutting process
- Understands B to B consultative based selling through demonstrated experience
- Understands B to B value selling
- Has been successful in a direct sales position with long sales cycles in their past
- Understands RFP process, bid preparation and negotiation strategy
- Strong sales process, organizational and time-management skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task
- Skills that encompass accountability and the highest level of personal integrity
- Strong decision maker, quick study, on top of business issues and details throughout the company
- A demonstrated “team player" who motivates and positively influences others
- Challenges his/herself
- Strong communication skills are required (oral, written, and presentation skills are key to success
- Strong people skills - Collaborative and works well across all levels of the organization especially with the customers
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to be based in Rochester Hills, Ml
- Willingness to travel 10 - 20% of the time
The successful candidate will have successfully attained a Bachelor's Degree in science, technology or business:
BENEFITS / COMPENSATION
As a member of the sales team within Bernal, the successful candidate will be provided with a competitive base salary and bonus structure, as well as participation in a comprehensive healthcare insurance plan and long-term incentive plan.
MACHINE BUILDER / SERVICE TECHNICIAN - Bernal, a special machine and rotary die manufacturer, located in Rochester Hills, Michigan is looking for an experienced machine builder. The qualified candidate must be able to read blueprints, run basic support machines, and follow verbal instructions. The candidate should have 3-5 years of experience in close tolerance assembly. The candidate must have their own tools and be able to travel for service and installation of our products. Bernal offers a competitive wage and benefits package.
We enjoy world-wide industry recognition for our quality custom products. We offer competitive wages, health, dental, prescription, 401k, paid holidays, vacations - excellent benefit package in a pleasant air conditioned working environment.
Please, this is not an entry level position. However, if you possess the experience and skills required, please send your resume and a letter stating why you are our candidate of choice. We require pre-employment drug screening.