Cotton Swab Machine, Gauze Swab Machine, Iodine Swab Machine
This is a High-Speed Rotary Converting System to manufacture non-woven wipes in a sealed package filled with alcohol, iodine or other liquids for the medical/cosmetic industries. The system will include non-woven unwinds feed stations, slitting stations and folding stations. The sealed package will be made of an upper and lower web that is heat sealed at the time the non-woven is inserted and the liquid is precisely injected. The sealed product in pouches will go through slitters and a sheeter to cut them into their final shapes. The completed and filled packages will be conveyed away from the final die cutter to other vendor supplied cartoning/packaging equipment. The package can be pre-printed or printed inline.
Folded non-woven pad in individually wrapped and sealed printed pouches.
- Any liquids
- Pad length tolerance +/-.06"
- Print-to-cut +/- .06"
- Pad to pouch center +/- .06"
- Machine components to withstand both alcohol and iodine
- 2650 parts per minute continuous operational speed
- 3000 parts per minute maximum mechanical speed
- Pouch width (cross web direction) 1.6 inches
- Pouch length (web direction) 1.7 inches
- Pad length is 1.2 inches
- Printing to be on the top of the pouch as it exits the final die.
CONFIGURATION: 22” Swab Machine consisting of the following:
- Constant Tension Non-Woven Unwind
- Non-Woven slitting and feed stations
- Non-Woven Infeed
- Non-Woven Slitting/Scoring Station
- Folding Station
- Pad Cutting Station w/ vacuum transfer
- Constant Tension Bottom Film Unwind
- Bottom Film Turn Bar Section
- Bottom Film Pull Rolls
- Liquid Fill Station
- Constant Tension Top Film Unwind
- Top Film Turn Bar Section
- Top Film Pull Rolls
- Chill / feed station
- Product Perf and Slit Station
- Final Die Cut (Sheeter) Station
- Machine base and mechanical drive components
- Servo Motor Drive and Control System
- Flexo Printer
- Design and Controls Engineering Package
Note: Versions of this system could fold and cut materials other than non-woven and insert them into a sealable packet with or without the injection of a liquid.